Dedicated Sleep Makes Your Dental Practice a Fully-Functioning Medical Sleep Clinic
- Never refer your patient out – All services are in YOUR practice, with the Dedicated Sleep Partner Program.
- Work directly with board certified Sleep Physician’s –creating a unified approach to patient care.
- Increased patient volume – with Dedicated Sleep’s national referral network.
- Decreased Risk –Medically Compliant – Meets Regulatory Guidelines – Most importantly, YOU DON’T LOSE YOUR PATIENT.
- TELEMEDICINE –Medical sleep evaluations and follow ups in your office – performed by licensed sleep physicians.
- Medical Billing Management & Supervision – We are with you through the whole process, every step compliant
- In-Network facility contracting – ALLOW MORE PATIENTS TO SAY YES.
- Medical Billing Management & Supervision – We are with you through the whole process, every step compliant.
Jill Glenn, (RSPGT, CTP) Chief Executive Officer
Hear Jill Glenn explain Dedicated Sleep HERE
Jill has been an advocate and a leader within the sleep field for more than 25 years. She has been personally involved in the development, integration, and management of 100’s of sleep centers and DME providers, which have allowed her to help many types of organizations, initiate and manage long-term sleep apnea programs. Jill is considered to be an expert in the areas of medical billing and regulatory compliance. To date, Jill has been able to help thousands of sleep apnea patients with their sleep testing, DME, and Compliance Support needs. Jill is the founder and the CEO of Dedicated Sleep.
Cynthia Levy is a practice consultant who brings extensive experience to the day-to-day management of staff, productivity, profitability as well as the specialized field of dental sleep medicine. She has successfully built several dental sleep medicine practices from concept and design to efficient, established and profitable practices. Her knowledge of the requirements for building and maintaining a successful dental sleep medicine practice is essential to making this treatment modality a reality in your office. She and her husband, Dr. Mark Levy, maintain a very successful sleep practice in Columbus, OH..